The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 03:01 AM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold
Default Visiting California area

I got an invite to come over to do a spot of fishing and do a few workshops and demonstrations of Irish fly patterns around Mammouth Lakes and in the Lajolla area this year.
Does any one know of any clubs or organisations who would be interested?
i thought if i am going to get over for 15 days i may as well make the best of it.
the last time was in Yellowstone with the FFF
Old 01-22-2013, 07:39 AM

planettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud of
Default Re: Visiting California area

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie View Post
I got an invite to come over to do a spot of fishing and do a few workshops and demonstrations of Irish fly patterns around Mammouth Lakes and in the Lajolla area this year.
Does any one know of any clubs or organisations who would be interested?
i thought if i am going to get over for 15 days i may as well make the best of it.
the last time was in Yellowstone with the FFF
Laurie,

I believe that this event, in Mammoth Lakes, began this past September...is this what you are coming over for ?

The Fly Fishing Faire - Mammoth Lakes Event | Official Calendar of Events

PT/TB

http://planettrout.wordpress.com/
Old 01-22-2013, 08:56 AM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Visiting California area

Hi PT
No it is not that one it is a touring workshop that i have been invited to do for several clubs and organisations in July.
The one i did in Yellowstone was with the FFF and a few of the members asked me if i would come over and do demos and workshops for them so i thought i might as well try to get as many as possible to cover the cost of coming over.