The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 10:23 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: DIY Tying station

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
Well of course. I'll need to organize the garage, build a work bench or two at the new house and then buy a drill press along with the lathe I'm going to get for rod building All necessary purchase for sure. I have similar things in mind and am torn between having lots of holes, dowels, etc on it for lots of materials or simplifying. I always intend to just bring out the materials for one or two patterns and the stuff ends up taking over the table
Man William...I am something seriously jealous! I've been day dreaming more and more lately about a shop with a lathe and drill press and ... I really need go buy some Lottery tickets!! Quite my day job...
williamhj likes this.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:29 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Well haven't bought them yet Looking at Harbor Freight and watching for the 20% coupons
Old 02-26-2013, 10:42 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

I just got a Harbor Freight flyer in the mail and there was cheap drill press coupon. Check their website.
williamhj likes this.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:14 AM

bruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the rough

I think I've fixed the link, does it come through now.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:24 AM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bruce, that's a great desk! I like the doors and drawers and having the computer screen right there. Easy to follow patterns online or jump on and order more hooks or beads Thanks for posting the picture.