The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2013, 04:24 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New tying studio

It's not just Cool as Bear has said it's Super Cool a Very Nice set up Laurie.
I'm thinking along the same lines as Dan only I'm a little further away as I'd like to have a sticky & a Drink.
Cheers I hope it works well.
Brian.
Guest1 likes this.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:42 PM

sumojo will become famous soon enough

Wow now that's just amazing looks really cool
Old 03-24-2013, 04:59 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice, professional look there, Laurie.

I like the horseshoe tying table; great idea for teaching out patterns, discussions, demonstrations.

Looks like you're really on the move with your business; that's great!

Pocono
Old 03-24-2013, 08:14 AM

flytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to behold

Not bad at all

YOUR way is not the ONLY way when tying flies!

Fly tyers can be masters of making things complicated!

You're only limited by lack of imagination. Be creative, experiment.

http://flytyingnewandold.blogspot.com/
Old 03-24-2013, 08:26 AM

noreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
That place is looking great! If it wasn't 7 time zones away, I'd drop by to see it. The only question I have is, how do you get into that center seat? I hope it's not through the open window.
Click the image to open in full size.
He's "beamed in" silly, can't you see the transporter on the right there?
Old 03-24-2013, 08:43 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Your new setup looks beautiful Laurie, I could imagine spending countless hours tying there. Congratulations!
Old 03-27-2013, 02:02 AM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the comments guys,the first of the new flytying classes were held,last night and what a night it was.
Cracked open a few beers and Morgans spiced rum to celebrate the new studio. The only trouble is we had such a good time I forgot to take photos