The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 08:28 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Partridge Salar Doubles

I remember a while back someone on here posted they'd bought up a 'big stock' of partridge salar hooks, but for the life of me i cant remember who.

Anyways, i've now got cause to use some, but cant find them anywhere online.
If you were the man who posted about buying some, and care to share some with me, or have knowledge of where i can buy some, please come forward...

Thanks

Eunan

Addicted To Vise
Old 03-27-2013, 09:46 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partridge Salar Doubles

Quote:
Originally Posted by s fontinalis View Post
I remember a while back someone on here posted they'd bought up a 'big stock' of partridge salar hooks, but for the life of me i cant remember who.

Anyways, i've now got cause to use some, but cant find them anywhere online.
If you were the man who posted about buying some, and care to share some with me, or have knowledge of where i can buy some, please come forward...

Thanks

Eunan
That was me Eunan. Only possible place (State Side) that may still have a limited supply is Jack Cook. Think he calls himself "The Irish Angler.' He's in Carnation, WA. Have a link to his 'place,' but its on the other computer.

If Google doesn't get you there, shoot me a PM.

Fred

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Just checked out my 'supply' and have waaaay more than I need in Silver, Gold and some black 'Japanned.' Several different sizes.

Anyway, no joy with Jack I'd be willing to sell you some for what I paid (pricie!!) and postage.

Fred