The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2013, 08:54 AM

fq13 is just really nicefq13 is just really nicefq13 is just really nicefq13 is just really nice
Default Free stuff for steel head

I meant to post this here, but inadvertently put it in the general section first. No matter, the more folks that see it the better.

Ok, I am here to share the wealth. Kayo is doing me a solid and sending some flytying stuff my way. I'll pay him back by paying his (very much appreciated) kindness forward. I bought a large lot of flytying stuff off of Ebay. Most of it I can use. But there's great stuff I can't and that's what's on offer.

Vise: This is an aluminum "Sunrise" vise, pretty much a Thompson ripoff like in every fly tying kit out there. Difference is this is aluminium not pot metal. Its smaller than the 3/8" and has no clamp or base, but if you screw down it will work.

Turkey feathers: These are two pretty full bags of turkey flats in cream and dun (a blueish shade).
Deer hair from a hide in an orangeish red
A segmented box of Jorgenson's sparkle dubbing number 2 (a dozen compartments full) in purple and orangeish colors
A roll of orange egg sack mesh
Some burgundy chenille
A natural buck tail
4 pink spakrly round egg things
A bag of pink orange and chartreuse small foam indicators

This a package deal. You take it all and pay shipping. I'll send it USPS in a prepaid priority box.l
Old 08-08-2013, 09:01 AM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of
Default Re: Free stuff for steel head

I'd be glad to take that off your hands. There are some things I could definitely use there!
Old 08-08-2013, 09:23 AM

fq13 is just really nicefq13 is just really nicefq13 is just really nicefq13 is just really nice
Default Re: Free stuff for steel head

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridenour View Post
I'd be glad to take that off your hands. There are some things I could definitely use there!
I'd say send me a PM, but I'm still learning the site and I'm not sure I have the messaging thing down. I'm still not sure I got my address to kayo. Email me at posse5678@yahoo.com with your info and I'll get it off to you. I'm making no money off this, the shipping is whatever Uncle Sam charges me for the box. I hope you can put the stuff to good use.