The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By luked

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2013, 11:05 PM

luked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the rough
Default question and asking for a little help fellas

some of you might remember me most won't. used to tie and fly fish a ton back some time ago. well wife and I had a baby 7 months ago and getting through that has been pretty tight money wise. I ended up getting rid of all of my tying gear and materials. I did manage to however keep my fishing gear like rod and reel and a few other odds and ends.
I am in a bad way wanting to get back to trying and have been trying to save a little here and there to try and get some materials and tools but it has even been tough as the baby bills added up really quick ( she was a total surprise for us)
but has been a true blessing for us.
I was wondering if some of you all might by chance have some tools or materials that you don't use a lot that I could buy cheap to get me by for a while till I can get some more cash saved up.
asking for help is something I am not very good at as its hard to swallow my pride and ask but the itch of tying my own flies is really getting to me.
so if anyone has something by chance please let me know

thank you
Luke
mridenour likes this.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:31 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: question and asking for a little help fellas

Luke,

Check your PMs. I'm sending one off to you...

Jerry, aka hairwing530