The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 03:04 PM

fq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of light
Default CHEAP Nor vise

I was over on the crappie.com forum looking at some hand tied jigs for patterns for bluegill flies. I'd reccomend a trip over there to their jig tying board, as some of those boys tie some beautiful stuff. Nothing like what you think of as a bait shop jig. There's a guy called pepop that does amazing thins combing cross and straight cut bunny and using gadwall flank feathers and the like.

Anyway, I also hit the classifieds and there is a guy selling a nor vise for $275. I know nothing about the dude, but it seems like a great price so I thought I'd post a heads up.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:44 PM

monkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: CHEAP Nor vise

I checked on the crappie forum looks like the vise is still available, didn't call the phone number yet.

buzz

the universe in a drop of water

Norta Mudzoory