The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By fly_guy12955

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2014, 07:30 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default SilverCreek is the man on the UV supplies !

Our most knowledgeable friend here, Mr Silver Creek fixed me up with all the UV lights and resin to get started with and I tell you I'm impressed. My first tries looked like pro stuff,,,the lazer cured out small amount in just seconds and a second coat made it look like a glass midge. An experienced hand probably would have went with just one coat but I was experimenting too. I'd love to show ya'll but alas, a new PC that will not support my old camera,,now I'm forced to buy a new 'pitchar tak'un masheen'...
But this resin and LED UV Lights Silver Creek fixes a person up with works,,even for a novice like me,,I got pro results.

Happy Camper here tonight.

Thanks Silver Creek
Old 04-26-2014, 08:23 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SilverCreek is the man on the UV supplies !

Thanks for the great review. I guarantee my resin will cures fast with absolutely no tackiness.

Those who are interested can PM me with their Email address for more information including more references by independent tiers on other BBs.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy