The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: homemade mobile tying bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly2Fish View Post
I've got one of those Stanley "rollers" also, but I use it for project tools & materials. You're right - there's no way that you could fit into the Fishpond Coyote all the materials & tools you could fit into the Stanley.

However, I'm not a pro and don't have anywhere near that much in materials & tools - yet . Since I doubt I'll ever have as much tying stuff as a pro like you, am thinking that this bag might work for me. Do you (or others) think this bag is well-organized? I'm not a proficient-enough tyer yet to really be able to evaluate its attributes.

Not just yes, but H$#% yes. They are way cool. I started off with an older design like that. Has some nice bags on a ring binder and I use the HECK out of it. I basically out grew it.

Like I said I am always looking at those suitcase style.. and the organizers are very well made.