The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 11:39 PM

lancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Got some Goodies on the way.

Recently I ordered some hooks from allen fly fishing, I ordered what was i believe 5 packs of 25 hooks, I dont know if anyone is familiar with the site but i think i might have input it wrong as it only charged me 3.25 which would have been the price for a set of 50 hooks in one size and shape. What's his Username so I can PM him so i can make sure i pay for the full amount of hooks, yet dont only get shipped one 50 Pack.

I also recently ordered my FTD Christmas box and am really hoping to get some good usable colors of the stuff in the box.

Other than that, i'll Let everyone know how the stuff is when it gets here,
Thanks.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:06 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Got some Goodies on the way.

You can PM to Allen Fishing Products and get the order sorted out. I'm waiting for some materials too. I have some Gadwal, Teal, And Bronze mallard feathers on the way. There are 75 hooks waiting for me in Anchorage from an order made in October. I only pick stuff up when there is a reason for me to be in town other than hooks. It's a long trip and the weather has been bad. I have to go on Thursday so I'll have a new hook stash here.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-15-2010, 07:01 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Lancer, if you mentioned you were a member of this site, Justin may have given you a discount.

Dan
Old 12-17-2010, 12:37 AM

lancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of light

I'll keep that in mind for next time. I plan on purchasing more hooks from him in the coming weeks.