The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Great Lakes Region

Great Lakes Region Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 08:19 PM

thirdyearff is on a distinguished road
Default Fly Fishing Film Tour...Chicago show!

The film tour is coming to the Chicagoland area for the very first time.

Wilmette theater
Tuesday, May 3rd
doors 7pm/ show 7:30

https://www.flyfishingfilmtour.com/T...Selection.aspx

I'm hoping the base of Chicago fly fishers comes out to support this event so it can become a yearly stop on the tour.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:05 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: Fly Fishing Film Tour...Chicago show!

i'll be there!

ARFE
Old 02-22-2011, 06:34 AM

famill00 will become famous soon enough

I plan on being there. I will probably bring my wife along too!
Old 02-22-2011, 10:35 AM

If you guys need them I have $12 discounted tickets...shoot me a PM or check here for more ticketing information.

Third Year Fly Fisher | Stills
Old 02-24-2011, 01:00 AM

aftonangler will become famous soon enough

The Musky Tribe will be there...

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:02 PM

Show is just over a month away!

There will be give away Items from Patagonia, Orvis, LL Bean, SA and the tour itself. There will also be a couple raffle items including a 9' 4pc 6wt custom Sage rod w/ tube and sock.

Tickets are moving and I wouldn't plan on there being many (if any) day of show tickets.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:18 PM

The tour has started it's Midwestern swing with a sold out 400 person show at the Michigan Theater in Ann Arbor.

Click the image to open in full size.

Next stop is Grand Rapids, MI this Friday then on up through Wisconsin & Minnesota before swinging back south for the Wilmette show on May 2nd.

I hope to make the GR show this Friday on my way up to fish in Michigan this weekend. There are still tickets available for the Chicago land show but I suspect as the show draws near those will become scarce.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:38 PM

We're about a week away so this will be the final post before the show. I have recieved most all of the giveaways for the evening and I think they are pretty sweet!, probably worth the price of admissions just for a shot at these things...trust me. If all goes well there may be as many as 3 rods to win...that ain't bad!!

There is also the chance to register for the grand prize which is a 4 or 5 night stay at the South Fork Lodge on the Snake River. I believe it covers, lodging, meals and guided trips. That one is drawn at the conclusion of the tour.

I made it to the tour stop in Grand Rapids, Michigan last Friday night. It was pretty cool to finally see a show and to be able watch the musky piece on the big screen in front of a full house...very cool experience.

It's a great show and I suspect nothing less next Tuesday in Wilmette. The theater just upgraded their projection system to Blu Ray and that is what the tour sent me so it should look pretty sweet!

I hope you all will consider coming out for the evening and supporting this event. You can find more information here...

Third Year Fly Fisher | Stills
Old 05-02-2011, 04:20 PM

The show is tomorrow night!

I got a box delivered to me on Friday from SA and all I can say is wow!! Generous would be an understatement. I have many many fly lines from GPX to Shark skin to give away and an equal number of fly boxes and a ton of other stuff as well.

I also got a VERY generous item from Orvis today and LL Bean was equally as generous. The giveaways themselves will be worth the price of admission.

There should be some day of show tickets available or you can still get tickets that can be downloaded from the tour site.

https://www.flyfishingfilmtour.com/T...Selection.aspx
Old 05-03-2011, 11:10 PM

ssmith will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the great show, bring it back next year!

'If our father had had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him.'