The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Great Lakes Region

Great Lakes Region Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 09:12 AM

LenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to behold
Default Workshops For Continuing Education For Teachers

Click the image to open in full size.

I will be one of the speakers at this teacher's workshops this summer. I will be speaking the morning of the 24th of July and I will be presenting

Trout Of Wisconsin Workshop

I was told by the management at Effigy Mounds that these workshops are for continuing education credits for teachers.

The Stream Of Time: Teacher-Ranger-Teacher Program
Old 03-12-2010, 09:39 AM

barberc6864 has a spectacular aura aboutbarberc6864 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Workshops For Continuing Education For Teachers

Spinner,

Do you know if that is just for Wisconsin teachers or does it apply to teachers from all states?

My dad is a teacher in Iowa (only about 2 hours from Harper's) and I know he hates going to those summer work shops. He also likes to fish for walleyes on the big river by Harper's, and even though he doesn't fish for trout, I am sure that he would enjoy your talk much more than his alternative options.

I would also be interested in attending and maybe spend some time with my dad on the river after the talk.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:18 PM

LenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Workshops For Continuing Education For Teachers

believe that the seminars are for Illinois/Wisconsin/Iowa teachers.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

http://www.nps.gov/efmo/forteachers/...10_Samll-2.pdf