The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Great Lakes Region

Great Lakes Region Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 10:10 AM

LenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to behold
Default My 2012 Trout Thread

Click the image to open in full size.
It was a windy cold opener
I went fishing with my best fishin buddy Andy Kurth
Andy scored his third Brookie/Brown/Bow "SLAM" of his life.
Andy score a nice back to back in a small hole.
The total at the end of the day was Andy 30 trout...Len 20.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My 2012 Trout Thread

Len: Wow, I'm surprised that you two had such a great day on the water considering what it looked like earlier in the week, congrats!

Old 03-04-2012, 12:30 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful fish, what a great way to start the year. Thanks for posting them.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:45 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Yawn...Nice fish

Only kidding Len, that was a fantastic way to start the new year. It always amazes me to see such nice fish come out of those little creeks, it is a testament to your knowledge and time spent on the water. This year I had a great first day but since it has been on the slow slide.

Dave
Old 03-04-2012, 02:49 PM

LenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to behold

First 20 incher of the year

Sunday opening weekend.

Fished 3 hours. 15 to hand.

13 browns 2 brookies.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Beautifully colored browns Len!Congrats
Old 03-04-2012, 06:50 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like perfect weather and perfect fishing to me, top notch!milt
Old 03-05-2012, 08:14 PM

joshw is on a distinguished road

Nice start to the season Len. Maybe I'll run into you this year on the creeks. Last year I never made it to Wisconsin once to fish the RC. area.