The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Great Lakes Region

Great Lakes Region Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 04:50 PM

mathers13 is on a distinguished road
Default Fishing opportunities around crystal lake, il?

I am relatively new to fly fishing and know of very few ponds/lakes or streams to fly fish in. Most of the ponds around here have tight tree-lines and are unable to cast. I was wondering if there were any good fly fishing spots near crystal lake? Your input is appreciated.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:52 AM

rockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Fishing opportunities around crystal lake, il?

I have no idea where Crystal Lake is; however, I use this site often to search out lakes. Go to map search, zoom in on Crystal, than back out slowly to search out other possible lakes. The Angler’s Atlas - Welcome Use the sat. and hybrid modes for more detail once your onto Ctystal.