The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Great Lakes Region

Great Lakes Region Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 02:53 PM

LenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to behold
Default You Can't Catch Them All.

37 trout to hand ranging from 4 inches to 16 inches. Fished for 5 hours.

I had a very small brown on this morning and an ENORMOUS male brown lumbered out from under a bank directly in front of me and accessed the thrashing midget and slowly turned and went back under the bank. This was about 6:45am. I held still for 5 minutes and slowly backed up and thought to myself if I had anything it might like.

I threw the kitchen sink at the big boy with no luck. If I had a big hopper along I think I could have gotten it.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:24 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Can't Catch Them All.

Len, next time hook one of those dinks you caught through the lips and let 'er fly!

Kelly.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:45 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Can't Catch Them All.

Len: At least you know where that big guy likes to hang out, maybe next time you can get him to come out and play!

Larry