The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Great Lakes Region

Great Lakes Region Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 04:10 PM

LenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to behold
Default Wisconsin Driftless Area Featured on TU TV

Trout Unlimited On The Rise
Old 06-09-2009, 10:26 AM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wisconsin Driftless Area Featured on TU TV

That's cool! They just aired the espisode that was in my area a few weeks back. Good show.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:19 PM

dogger is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wisconsin Driftless Area Featured on TU TV

Good stuff, hard to find good shows on the fly
Old 06-22-2009, 05:44 PM

Troutwhisperer will become famous soon enoughTroutwhisperer will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Wisconsin Driftless Area Featured on TU TV

Hey spinner,

I recorded that show, you got some nice troutwater there, after they fixed it up. those where also some of the nice colored trout. awesome area.

"I have a river runs through it on blue ray, so yeah, I guess you could say I know a thing or two about fly fishing."

http://mtwhitefish.blogspot.com