The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Guides and outfittters offering tuition and guiding services

Guides and outfittters offering tuition and guiding services For Pro Members to promote fishing in the US and worldwide plus tuition and guiding services.

Like Tree15Likes
  • 7 Post By Hardyreels
  • 8 Post By Hardyreels

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Fly Fish Alaska with Life On The Line;

Click the image to open in full size.

Whether you are a visitor viewing the classified sections or a long time member of the forum, it's time I tell you that I (Hardyreels) Ard Stetts, am providing a fly fish only guiding service in Alaska.

At this time I am fishing all rivers and creeks of the Matanuska and Susitna river drainages as well as the Yetna / Skwentna river drainages. Available species; Char - Grayling - Pike - Salmon - and Rainbow / Steelhead trout.

River transport as well as helping to arrange air services for fly fishermen are part of what I can do on this end for you. Alaska is vast and in order to reach areas off the road system bush travel is a must. If you are planning a trip to the Land of the Midnight Sun, don't settle for 'combat fishing' on the Kenai & Russian Rivers. You can contact me either through the forum or via my web site at the link provided below.

You can find many stories about my life and fishing here in Alaska on the blog which is a feature on my 'Personal Profile' here on the forum. I am now into my tenth year here as a resident and have learned the ropes pretty well.

I know how far from many this place is and I will do everything I can to make a trip here a success for you.

Ard

http://akflyfishingguide.com/

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 01-23-2014, 02:59 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Fly Fish Alaska with Life On The Line;

Time for an update,

Yesterday evening I was able to meet a new member from Colorado, 'Tail Of The Pool' has been in Anchorage on business and so I made the trip to town and met up with him. A great fellow and we had a good visit.

If you ever find yourself in Alaska please don't hesitate to get in touch. We don't have to fish, there are plenty of good places just to meet one another.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Closed Thread