The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Spey Casting, Spey and Switch Fly Rods and Double Handed Fly Fishing > How to Spey Cast - Technique and Advice

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2011, 07:57 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Excellent Double Spey Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
..Find someone to help you find what you will be happy with before pulling the trigger on buying.
Find someone??? You and Randy started this. I expect you guys to see this through now. We have an old saying in Brooklyn, "If you came to the wedding, you should be at the funeral". That being said, you and Randy should prepare yourselves for some questions...

Last edited by swirlchaser; 11-05-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:07 AM

rubberguy is a jewel in the roughrubberguy is a jewel in the roughrubberguy is a jewel in the rough

i found kevins videos @ Salmon and Sea Trout Fly Fishing on the river Tweed - Melrose - Tweedswood Fishing
mcnerney likes this.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:26 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

First of all rubberguy, welcome to the forum, and second, this is going to be the first time I have used the reputation thing on a first post, EVER. Kevin Patterson's videos were very much a part of becoming the caster I am today. That and he looked at some video of me casting early on and fault spotted for me. His videos are great.