The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Spey Casting, Spey and Switch Fly Rods and Double Handed Fly Fishing > How to Spey Cast - Technique and Advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 11:09 PM

wovenstonefly has a spectacular aura aboutwovenstonefly has a spectacular aura about
Default Hey Fyshstykr

I know you have a thing for fly books so I had to show you what I found when I came home late yesterday. It was a nice little package and When I got the package open I was blown away. It contained a beautiful fly book made by Galco back in the 80's. It's a different style than any fly book I have seen before and the craftsmanship is top notch. It's truly a thing of beauty, I just had to share.
Click the image to open in full size.
The fly's in this picture are all tied on 3/0 Alec Jackson or 4/0 Harrison Bartleet so you can get an Idea of size
Old 04-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey Fyshstykr

Wow! Allen that is really nice. Made even better with your beautiful work inside.

We need to go fishing again soon.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 04-01-2012, 11:31 PM

wovenstonefly has a spectacular aura aboutwovenstonefly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Wow! Allen that is really nice. Made even better with your beautiful work inside.

We need to go fishing again soon.
I agree. I'm pretty busy with Expo's and School until about the end of April but then we should get together.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:32 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

I'll catch up with you at the show, mrs fysh will be there with the CFR Booth. When will you be tying?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 04-02-2012, 05:48 PM

I'm tying all day saturday
Old 04-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Super Moderator

See ya there.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Super Moderator

I forgot to remind you when I saw you at the show, don't forget to bring this beauty tomorrow.