The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Ladies Fly Fishing Forum

Ladies Fly Fishing Forum For Ladies Only. Chat with other women in fly fishing. Girls just want to have fun too...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ladies fly tyers

I will try this:

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/FlyGoddess/Flies/
Old 10-22-2009, 08:33 PM

brandy will become famous soon enough

ok....i really don't know what to say after seeing all that, except great flies.

You have some really cool patterns though. One of these days I might be able to tie like that.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:53 AM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold

I have been tying for a little over a year and a half...so if I can do it, you can...just practice...try it...and I bet you will have some great flies for us to view

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Joni I cannot see anything on this page. I see something that looks like you might have a photo slideshow...but I cannot see any flies.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Frank, I am just seeing this message too. I do not know how to do that, but when I get time I will look at doing that. I have been swamped lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi Ladies,

I don't want to steal the thread but you can upload photos from your computer to the NAFFF Gallery. There is no limit on the number and the size is very generous. You can put photos in a post direct from the gallery. Photobucket and UTube photos don't work as well. You end up with a link to the photo on their site.

No need to respond just some information for you.

Frank
Old 11-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Try This

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/FlyGoddess/Flies/
Old 11-21-2009, 10:37 AM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold

no it wanted a password...a guest one or something like that...I just have a fly album that isn't locked so anyone can see my flies...I might make a fly 2 album that are just for me to see...and lock that... Wish I could see the photos. I am not getting any email notifications like I used to, so I will try to remember to view this place when I come back online. I am set up for it, on this forum, but I am not getting any pm notices, or thread notices.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:34 PM

So if you are a lady, and you tie flies...post on here so we know how many of us there are on this forum. Joni, it may be just mainly you and I...lol.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:30 PM

Whats up with that!!!!!!!! LOL
Old 12-18-2010, 10:51 PM

dicosmoecus is on a distinguished road

so how long have you been tying to reach that level of accuracy
Old 12-18-2010, 11:04 PM

Me, about 25 years
Old 12-19-2010, 09:50 AM

I have been tying for almost 3 years now.