The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Ladies Fly Fishing Forum

Ladies Fly Fishing Forum For Ladies Only. Chat with other women in fly fishing. Girls just want to have fun too...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 12:03 PM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold
Default ladies fly tyers

Okay ladies. If you have a Photobucket pic of flies that you've tied, why not post on here. Maybe it will get some activity on this board. Or if you don't have a Photobucket, you could post a pic on this thread.
http://s373.photobucket.com/albums/o...elkay59/flies/
Here are some of mine, I need to take some more pictures...but I update it pretty frequently.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: ladies fly tyers

Kelkay,

Very nice album, you tie a lot of flies. I like your layout in the album.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 09-17-2009, 01:53 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, that is awesome. I will have to play with Photo bucket and see what I can come up with.
Love those flies!
Old 09-18-2009, 08:36 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Great looking flies...

Dan
Old 09-18-2009, 08:44 AM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold

Thanks folks. Now if you have a Photobucket, or some type of place where we can view your flies, put it here. I love to see what flies people are working on. It gives me incentive to tie better, and MORE often...lol.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelkay View Post
Thanks folks. Now if you have a Photobucket, or some type of place where we can view your flies, put it here. I love to see what flies people are working on. It gives me incentive to tie better, and MORE often...lol.
Nobody has a website or Photobucket with flies? Shame shame. If you don't have one, why not get on it?
Old 10-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

I do. It is full of flies, but I have them locked, so not sure how to share the whole album.
Here is one of my latest.
Called Kitchen Renovations. Basically cause I threw everything but the Kitchen sink into it. LOL
Starts off with Bill Schiess "Hot Chocolate" then goes into Kelly Galloup's "Egg Suckin' Sculpin", then ends with Kelly Galloup's "Sex Dungeon"

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:04 PM

Oh Joni, I love that fly. On Photobucket I have different albums. My fly album is unlocked. I have family photos that are locked because some people don't want their pic on the web. You can choose whether to lock, or let anybody see each album. I would love to see all of your flies that you have taken pics of. Your flies that I have seen in the past have ALL been good.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:04 PM

brandy will become famous soon enough

that fly looks pretty cool joni...how does it fish?
Old 10-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Ladies,

I don't want to steal the thread but you can upload photos from your computer to the NAFFF Gallery. There is no limit on the number and the size is very generous. You can put photos in a post direct from the gallery. Photobucket and UTube photos don't work as well. You end up with a link to the photo on their site.

No need to respond just some information for you.

Frank