The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Ladies Fly Fishing Forum

Ladies Fly Fishing Forum For Ladies Only. Chat with other women in fly fishing. Girls just want to have fun too...

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default One for the ladies

Here is one I thought you ladies may enjoy.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:16 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One for the ladies

I'm a married man, I'm a married man, I'm a married man.

Dave
woodrivertroutbum likes this.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:11 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

theres still hope for me hahah. cool video, great use of whats at hand. fly fishing mcgyverette
Old 09-13-2011, 01:15 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Well, I'd say it works! Do you think that's a true rotary vise or does it not rotate in the same plane??

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 09-13-2011, 03:21 PM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of

That was a cool video
Old 09-13-2011, 06:58 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

This is great
Old 09-13-2011, 09:47 PM

jasonm2089 is on a distinguished road

I wanna go fishing with her. She knows what shes doing unlike myself.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:05 AM

flyfishingjack is on a distinguished road

hahaha i feel so inferior now.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful......................................... ............................................fish
Old 10-02-2011, 11:52 AM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of

Great improvising!

I was ready to file for divorce, my wife doesn't fish, but then I noticed the ring on her finger!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!

Last edited by bigjim5589; 10-02-2011 at 01:49 PM.