The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Ladies Fly Fishing Forum

Ladies Fly Fishing Forum For Ladies Only. Chat with other women in fly fishing. Girls just want to have fun too...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 02:33 PM

caspersphilly is on a distinguished road
Default Hi from Ontario

Hi girls, just wanted to say hi. Weather is too cold for fishing

Busy looking for a warm place to go fishing next Christmas.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Ontario

Caspersphilly: Welcome to the forum! I can't help with warm places to fish, it's probably just as cold here in Wyoming as it is in Ontario over xmas! I spent the weekend in Pinedale, it started snowing Friday evening and continued all day Saturday, they probably got 18" of snow, but it is kind of hard to tell due to all the drifting. All I know for sure was that it was pretty hard walking out to the drift boat to sweep the snow off the top.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:41 AM

caspersphilly is on a distinguished road

I stayed at a dude ranch near Pinedale a few years ago. Thanks for the welcome.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

to the forum...can't advise you for next yearwe had a nice 20C this afternoon here...unfortunately I didn't go fishing
Old 08-14-2013, 12:54 PM

greg_h is on a distinguished road

Where in Ontario? I fish the Grand, and the Kawarthas, and know a woman friend who fishes in SSMarie. One way or another we could expand your fishuing group - flyfishing friends are excellent ones, but not common.
Cheers,
Greg