The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Ladies Fly Fishing Forum

Ladies Fly Fishing Forum For Ladies Only. Chat with other women in fly fishing. Girls just want to have fun too...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 06:48 PM

trickpony is on a distinguished road
Default Hi from Colorado

Hello ladyzzzz... thought I would introduce myself to some fellow women of the sport.

I'm originally from Eastern Colorado, grew up fishing the Arkansas, etc. Moved to northern Colorado for school - then really got in the thick of things in Bozeman, MT.

I've pushed rubber (and the occasional drift boat ) on the Gallatin, the Yellowstone, the Poudre and a bunch of CO rivers... but I'm almost always happier throwing a fly. It's easy to learn to fly fish when you're in the "industry" Hehehe.

Now in Durango, CO for the summer - fishing some but I need to get out more (!!!) If any of you are in the area - give a shout!

-Alex
Old 07-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Colorado

Alex: Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading your Durango area fishing adventures.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:57 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hi from Colorado

Hi...nice to have you here...I'm a hairy legged guy, but thought I'd say hi anyway

Is the Animas getting low and warm? Love that water behind the high school...you should go fish and post some brown trout pics for us...-Mike