The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Ladies Fly Fishing Forum

Ladies Fly Fishing Forum For Ladies Only. Chat with other women in fly fishing. Girls just want to have fun too...

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2014, 10:10 AM

katriwader is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Support a Finnish fly girl - Fjällräven Polar 2015

Hey!

I'm Katri, 23 years old fly girl from Finland. I work at a local fly shop and write fly fishing blog. My dream is to attend Fjällräven Polar which is a 300 kilometer sledge dog adventure trough the arctic tundra. Since the Finn with most votes gets to go, I'd appreciate your support <3

Click the image to open in full size.

Waters will freeze so I need something new and awesome to do while I wait for the fishing season to start again.

You can vote using your Facebook account, voting takes about 5 seconds. No sharing or liking necessary

Check out my application and video here. Vote by pressing the blue button.

Thank you for the love & support!
Katri

blog katriwader.wordpress.com
Instagram: @Katriwader
Facebook page facebook.com/katriwader
Old 12-02-2014, 11:12 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Support a Finnish fly girl - Fjällräven Polar 2015

Your first post on this site and you want something? Why don't you participate in the discussions, share a few stories and give us a reason to lift a finger to help you.

Dave
Old 12-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

I voted and I hope you win the sledge dog adventure trough the arctic tundra! Best of luck!
hairwing530 likes this.

Old 12-02-2014, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Katri,
I'll make a deal with you. If you'll support our forum by being an active member, I'll give you my vote. Deal?

Ok, I've gone and done my part.

Good Luck!

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 12-02-2014, 12:36 PM

englishspringer is on a distinguished road

Katri,

I tried to vote for you but as I don't have a Facebook account I wasn't able to. Best of luck to you from another Finn (actually a USA native but my Dad was born in Finland)! Watching your video it looks like you're prepared for the weather except for your feet. Do those tennis shoes actually keep you dry & warm?

Dave
mcnerney and hairwing530 like this.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:37 PM

oldskewl808 will become famous soon enougholdskewl808 will become famous soon enough

We have been friends on Instagram for a while. English is not her first language but she is learning. I'm sure she will be thankful for our votes and try her best to contribute to our forum. Good luck Katri!
Old 12-02-2014, 01:16 PM

spm will become famous soon enoughspm will become famous soon enough

I voted.

s.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:44 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Went to vote then got this:

"Fjallraven - login will receive the following info: your public profile, friend list, email address and birthday."

Seen this all too often on facebook and always take a pass. But heart's in the right place so add my vote.

fae
Old 12-02-2014, 05:25 PM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Hi Katri.
I'd like to offer you a warm Welcome after seeing you Fish in those Cold Looking Waves.
Cheers & Good Luck as I hope you can enter & Win.
Brian
hairwing530 likes this.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:56 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
Went to vote then got this:

"Fjallraven - login will receive the following info: your public profile, friend list, email address and birthday."

Seen this all too often on facebook and always take a pass. But heart's in the right place so add my vote.

fae
I got the same, but went for it...now I have to figure out how to turn that platform back off.

Gorgeous scenery shots and video, I have always wanted to visit that area of the world but alas haven't gotten to

Anyway vote is in, best of luck
hairwing530 likes this.

"Snap it" Hank Patterson