The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Corporate Members > Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters

Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters Fly Fishing is our passion. Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters is committed to providing the best possible service while sharing that passion.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Editor
  • 1 Post By badgermatt
  • 2 Post By Hardyreels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters

Click the image to open in full size.

The North American Fly Forums belong to the Leland affiliate scheme which means any sales you put through the link below or the banners you will see on the forums website earn us valuable income to carry on supporting and developing this site and the rest of the Fish&Fly websites.

Check out the Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters website.

We appreciate your support by using this scheme or one of our other advertising or commercial partners when you want to buy something online.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:36 PM

badgermatt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters

I enjoyed a one-day casting lesson at the Leland shop in Sonoma when I was stationed at the nearby air base. Great instruction in a beautiful location made for a day well-spent. I even bought one of their 5wt reel/rod 4pc travel combos and am quite pleased with it. Nice folks there!
mcnerney likes this.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:42 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Let's keep this one on the active post page....... They have a great trade up program
mcnerney and fredaevans like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-24-2014, 07:36 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermatt View Post
I enjoyed a one-day casting lesson at the Leland shop in Sonoma
I've been out to Sonoma/Napa a few times and half missed stopping by their shop even though I have shopped online with them. I'm going to have to make a point to stop in the next time I get out there, thanks for reminding me they were in Sonoma.

Larry

Old 04-24-2014, 11:21 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Remember when they first opened their doors. Delightful folks to deal with and I doubt anything has changed since 1985.

Fred
Old 04-24-2014, 03:16 PM

bloomagoo will become famous soon enoughbloomagoo will become famous soon enough

I ordered online from them for the first time last fall and they sent me a free hat along with my fly line. Nice touch.
Old 09-14-2014, 09:10 PM

innes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomagoo View Post
I ordered online from them for the first time last fall and they sent me a free hat along with my fly line. Nice touch.
Just got a hat with the fly line I ordered. What a great surprise.
Old 09-15-2014, 03:39 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Leland Fly Fishing Outfitters

Fearless Leaders. Perhaps this thread deserves a 'pin to the top?'

Fred
Old 09-15-2014, 08:37 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

I constantly check their site out ...As Ard said they have a good Upgrade Program which was The First now quite a few more have followed in their Footsteps also I've noticed they always have used Top Shelf Gear for Auction on Ebay.
Brian