Well here is a small up date so far.
I managed to make two furled leaders tonight.
Only problem is the first one I did not twist the stands enough an I had a bit of slack so you could see some slack in the leader. Manly around were the loops were hooked together.
The second one turned out way better.
I twisted the lines a lot more an I did not have the slack at the loops like the first one.
Then failure. I hung it up an it started to furl its self.
It got spinning so fast it some how spun the weights off.
An then it snaked up on its self.
I did manage to straighten it out an get it to furl the rest of the way.
But you could see it had kinks in it.
But man did it look good other wise.
Hope fully 3rd times the charm.
wish me luck