The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Photos of Yenlo & Susitna from the rivers

These are some of the sights on the river trip to and from our camp at Hewitt Lake Alaska.

Attachment 2502Mt. Yenlo as seen from the Yetna River.

Attachment 2503Mt. Susitna as seen from the Susitna River.

Attachment 2504Where Eagles and Bush pilots dare.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yenlo from the Yetna0001.jpg (69.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Mt. Su Sitna 0001.JPG (78.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Sky0001.JPG (62.7 KB, 21 views)

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 06-26-2009, 02:31 PM

DryFlyGuy has a spectacular aura aboutDryFlyGuy has a spectacular aura aboutDryFlyGuy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Photos of Yenlo & Susitna from the rivers

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:23 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryFlyGuy View Post
Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
You're welcome, I have a hard time with the weather out there. It seems that whenever I make the trip it is cold and storming and many times I forget to take any pictures. I'm headed back next week and will make a conscious effort to get more pictures. Last Monday I ran into the biggest Bull Moose I've seen near the cabin and did not have the camera around my neck.

I use a Nikon D80 with a Tamron 28-300 with VR for lots of stuff and it is kinda bulky to have hanging on ya all the time. However I'm trying to keep it out more so I can get some stuff to share with all of you. I see so much wilderness every trip out that I forget that others would enjoy seeing it too.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 06-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Ard,

Thanks for the pictures. I know what you mean. I didn't take many pictures when I was there because everything was taken for granted. There was always big fish and lots of wildlife and you just don't think about taking pictures. After so many years of being there I felt that I would never leave. Then things changed and in about six weeks I was gone.

Frank