The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 09:08 PM

vicki fishergirl will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

wow - thanks so much. Yes, there is not a lot of us, but a few. i love fly fishing - I actually just love fishing in general. And I really like that you all of lent your support - major thanks. I am going to keep going on this forum to learn - hopefully one day there is a gathering of members!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 04:27 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki Fishergirl View Post
- hopefully one day there is a gathering of members!!!

Not to hijack Vicki's thread, but that's an interesting idea! Has anyone ever organized a fishing get-together for members of the NAFF forum?
Old 06-30-2009, 05:18 AM

Angling Sidekick is on a distinguished road

Hmm.. being very new to the sport. I would have to say I would find that very interesting. I think it would be a good chance for all..
Old 06-30-2009, 05:57 AM

jimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
Not to hijack Vicki's thread, but that's an interesting idea! Has anyone ever organized a fishing get-together for members of the NAFF forum?
I guess no one told we are all coming to your place for the holiday weekend (only kiddding) But a get together would be awesome. Maybe you should start a new thread and see what happens.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:19 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw View Post
Maybe you should start a new thread and see what happens.
OK - but I'll be in Maine for the 4th of July Holiday weekend. Good luck getting through the front door!

Agree. Let's go back to voting for Vicki Fishergirl on this thread.

Vicki, go ahead and post again over this reply to get people back on the track that you started.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:45 PM

hahahahha - I dont mind at all - I had actually noticed on a different forum that there is get togethers so I just assumed that probably a lot of the groups did that. It would be cool!

And yes, please keep voting - but we can talk about anything!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi to all,

I will start another thread about the question of a get together.

Frank
Old 07-01-2009, 09:37 PM

bekiu002 will become famous soon enoughbekiu002 will become famous soon enough

Got my vote, good luck.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:41 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Vicky you have my vote, and welcome to the forum...I like the idea of a meet and greet.

Dan
Old 07-02-2009, 06:38 PM

thanks again everyone - and thanks Frank for posting a get together thread - I think that would be super!