The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   The Lodge Den (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/lodge-den/)
-   -   Please vote for this Fishergirl! (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/lodge-den/10223-please-vote-fishergirl.html)

vicki fishergirl 06-27-2009 08:13 AM

Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Hoping all you outdoorsmen and women will support this avid fishergirl from Canada in a local contest. The contest is on WFN (World Fishing Network) to win a guided fishing trip and be "adopted" by the network. I have fished many rivers and lakes in Canada but would love the opportunity to expand my base and learn more about this great pastime!

Fishing is my passion! Always has been hope you will vote and keep this fisher girls in the top 10:

Vicki's Photo :: Adopt an Angler | World Fishing Network

Thanks so much

Pocono 06-27-2009 10:20 AM

Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Done. Welcome to the forum!

Some nice places to fish hosted by that contest! I suppose that you'd be more interested in fishing the southern climes (Tobago / Bahamas) than BC, based on where you've already fished in Canada.

Good essay / good luck!

Pocono

vicki fishergirl 06-27-2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocono (Post 64461)
Done. Welcome to the forum!

Some nice places to fish hosted by that contest! I suppose that you'd be more interested in fishing the southern climes (Tobago / Bahamas) than BC, based on where you've already fished in Canada.

Good essay / good luck!

Pocono

I would take any of those trips - happily - lol. I actually have only been fishing on the lakes - so I have never been salmon fishing. Hopefully this summer I will give it a try. BC is great for fishing though - but again, wow, i would be happy with any trip!

vicki fishergirl 06-27-2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicki Fishergirl (Post 64467)
I would take any of those trips - happily - lol. I actually have only been fishing on the lakes - so I have never been salmon fishing. Hopefully this summer I will give it a try. BC is great for fishing though - but again, wow, i would be happy with any trip!

Oh - and thanks so much!

kruggy1 06-27-2009 11:02 AM

You got my vote, Good luck to you!!!!

arfishinbear 06-27-2009 12:41 PM

Same here and welcome to the forum.
Bear

jpbfly 06-27-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arfishinbear (Post 64477)
Same here and welcome to the forum.
Bear

I didn't know bears were allowed to vote.:tongue:
Got my vote too ,good luck!:smile:

arfishinbear 06-27-2009 01:31 PM

LOL ONLY "Special" Bears

mikeo 06-27-2009 01:58 PM

Vicki,
You got my vote....even though I'm entered myself (but I'm not even close to your placing....think I was in top 100 though LOL LOL)....seriously just great to see fellow fly fisher in top 10

deomojo 06-27-2009 05:23 PM

Good luck and welcome