The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 07:14 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Animal Rights Morons...

Hi Everyone,

Fysh said: One of the things I have loved about this site is the fact that Political discussions are something that have rarely come up, and even when discussed, they have been civil. I worry that with the direction this thread has taken those days are over. Too bad.

Fysh has made a very good observation. I hated to see this thread start but because PETA can influence fly fishing I let it go. Now we are drifting into hard core politics that has nothing to do with PETA or fly fishing. Lets get back to the subject and stop the political discussion. There are political forums that you can discuss these subjects.

I have not looked at this thread for a few days and it definitely is out of control. I know it is in The Lodge Den but controversial subjects like Politics should not be discussed on NAFFF.

Frank