The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chatbox Shoutout....

Thank You, thank you Dave. I'll be here all week, the waitress's are working hard to keep your glass full so take good care of em.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 01-15-2012, 09:09 PM

fire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Chatbox Shoutout....

I tried to "chat", but either no one else was on, or no one wanted to talk!

If I could offer a suggestion, though.... I'm very active on another forum that is very dependant on suplementing forum traffic with chat. It's a NASCAR forum where people post all week long at all hours, but many log onto chat during races.

In that forum, the chat box comes up as a pop-up window, which sits on-top of the forum window, or any other window for that matter. This allows you to browse the forum, answer email, work on documents, surf the web, etc., all while monitoring the chat box. Additionally, the chatbox plays a slight sound, just loud enough to hear, to let you know that someone has posted something.

If that's possible with this chatbox, I haven't figured it out....

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky