The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   The Lodge Den (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/lodge-den/)
-   -   Chatbox Shoutout.... (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/lodge-den/114499-chatbox-shoutout.html)

fyshstykr 03-14-2011 12:47 PM

Chatbox Shoutout....

:)Recently I've noticed many fresh faces in the 'Chatbox' which is good to see, but it would still be nice to see even more. So here is a little "shoutout" to see if we can get even more activity.

If your unfamiliar with the 'Chatbox' or where it's located, take a look in the middle of the toolbar above and you'll see a quicklink. If your new to the forum you need to have a minimum of 10 post to participate, and please remember that the usual forum rules apply.

Looking forward to meeting even more members there.:wiggle:

Hardyreels 01-14-2012 01:28 AM

Re: Chatbox Shoutout....

Lately it has been very quiet..................................

lancer09 01-14-2012 01:51 AM

ThNks gush I actually was going to post something like this tomo4ow, I have been tryin to peak in when i have the time but it might get more notice up in general discussion, I know i atleast very rarely venture ALL the way down here.

Pocono 01-14-2012 05:39 AM

Haven't been there in awhile................will return!

Pocono

gatortransplant 01-14-2012 10:38 PM

I haven't been my usual chatbox presence... once I get back to Buffalo I'll be back as before! My apologies!

caseywise 01-14-2012 10:48 PM

truth be told, i've only been on once:o
should probably check it out more this year:cool:

casey

Jimmie 01-14-2012 11:14 PM

Will try it again also.
Almost back to normal. In new house with lots of "honey-do's" on the plate. Still haven't unpacked (found) the vise. Hope to be back to normal soon.
PS: typing challenged.

grassonfly 01-15-2012 12:05 PM

i am there everyday but there is little presence there from alot of members

fyshstykr 01-15-2012 01:07 PM

It has been slower this year, pretty much just folks leaving a shoutout or a message for another.

Might I make a suggestion.....If you have a group of folks on here that you get along well with send out a pm and arrange a time to get together and chat. Maybe even make some new friends.:):)

**Please remember that 'forum rules' apply and need to be followed, and no spittin' on the floor.**

littledavid123 01-15-2012 03:32 PM

[QUOTE=fyshstykr **Please remember that 'forum rules' apply and need to be followed, and no spittin' on the floor.** :p

Good one Fysh

Dave