The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 06:54 PM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold
Default any hockey fans

Now that the olympics are over, are there any hockey fans on here getting ready for their teams playoff push?
Old 03-03-2010, 07:07 PM

jimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: any hockey fans

Yes
Go Caps
Old 03-03-2010, 08:12 PM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold

You should be pretty happy with Belanger. He's a good 2 way guy that knows how to win a faceoff. I'm sitting silent as my Wild are rebuilding this year as you saw with the Belanger trade. Hopefully we will get a decent guy with that 2nd rounder.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:49 PM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of

C-A-P-S

CAPS! CAPS! CAPS!

Been a CAPS fan since my first hockey game many years ago...in the old Cap center against the Russian National Team....
Old 03-04-2010, 12:18 AM

Just watched the Caps-Sabers highlights on the NHL channel. Nice win against Buffalo!
Old 03-04-2010, 07:45 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Red Wings! All the way Baby!

Dan
Old 03-04-2010, 12:53 PM

Is Detroit going to stay in the playoff race? I see they sit at 8 but that beat down Vancouver gave them yesterday has me re-thinking how they'll play down the stretch.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:27 PM

BlueDun has a spectacular aura aboutBlueDun has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by packfancjh View Post
Is Detroit going to stay in the playoff race? I see they sit at 8 but that beat down Vancouver gave them yesterday has me re-thinking how they'll play down the stretch.
I think it depends on whether the better players are healthy through the rest of the season.

GO WINGS!!!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 12:03 PM

drumstix61 is on a distinguished road

2 words...

Mario Lemiuex

Jaromir Jagr

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 03-21-2010, 01:17 PM

bekiu002 will become famous soon enoughbekiu002 will become famous soon enough

Don't follow pro much, but have been a husky fan all my life. They play the Northern Michigan wildcats in the first round, I am hoping on frozen four this year.
Cabot