The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 11:08 AM

jamieof has a spectacular aura aboutjamieof has a spectacular aura aboutjamieof has a spectacular aura about
Default Mother's Day Dinner

First, happy Mother's Day to all the moms here. Kind of a special day each year for me as mom was diagnosed with MS when she was pregnant with me, and I'm 51 now, so each day, week and month is a gift that she's still around.

I'm cooking a pot roast for Wifey today, maybe her favourite meal I cook, and some of her family will be joining us, including her mother.

Neither of us like crowds in restaurants, so days like today, Father's Day, etc, and normally "stay-at-home" days.

What do you do for Mother's Day? Do you prefer to cook or go out somewhere?

Jamie
Old 05-08-2011, 11:52 AM

araitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nice
Default Re: Mother's Day Dinner

i have to work 11 hours today and wont be home till after 8 but i usually like to grill and have the families over . I am like you and dont like crowds, so much so that when we go out to eat i face the wall so i dont have to look at a bunch of strangers.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Mother's Day Dinner

Jamie,

With each post you tell a little more about yourself, you are indeed a nice guy. You too araitim, I don't mean to leave you out. Here Mothers day is the day of planting the flowers that will bloom all sumer so I have work to do

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;