The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Rugby World Cup 2011

Some of you know I'm a rugby fanlooks like it's not very popular in the US but I want to inform you the US team(the eagles)Official RWC 2011 Site is in
Pool C
Team
Australia
Ireland
Italy
Russia
USA
Hope you'll support your team and watch some matches on TVit's a great game!!!
France is in pool A
Canada France Japan New Zealand Tonga
Old 09-06-2011, 12:26 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Rugby World Cup 2011

I'm huge fan. Originally from Ireland. Their chances seem about a good as they were for the last world cup.
Def looking forward to the tournament.
The Kiwis are upping their game by doing flash mob hakas across the country!

Should be a good month or so.

Addicted To Vise
Old 09-06-2011, 03:36 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

My fiancee places outside center/winger for the local women's team, and I play gaelic football, so I will certainly be watching the rugby wc!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 09-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

JP: As you know I don't watch much TV, but now that I have the schedule, I will try to watch a game or two!

Larry

Larry
Old 09-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

update.
last week results.
France47 - 21 Japan
the french coach wasn't really pleased...but the match was won and I was really surprised to see how the Japanese have improved.
Ireland22 - 10 USA
The American team resisted and scored a deserved try.Specially noticed Todd Clever who's a great tackler.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:04 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

Ireland greatly need to improve performances for the next games, particularly against Australia (current Tri Nations Champs), who i expect will wipe the floor with the Irish...pity, cause there's so much potential with that squad...USA put on a good second half from what i gather...hopefully they win at least a couple games, tho i cant seem them advancing, unless Ireland totally capitulate.

Addicted To Vise
Old 09-21-2011, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

update:
Good match of the French
France46 - 19 Canada
first victory of the USA
Russia6 - 13 USA
exploit of the Irish!
Australia6 - 15 Ireland
Old 09-21-2011, 02:36 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

What an upset by Ireland, when I woke up the other day and saw that score, I thought it was a typo!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

New Zealand37 - 17 France
France14 - 19 Tonga
bad matches of our team....we have the players but NOT a team
qualified though for the quarter finals.
Australia67 - 5 USA
Italy27 - 10 USA
Not a bad match vs Italy.
Ireland62 - 12 Russia
Ireland36 - 6 Italy
Looks like Ireland is in great shape AJ
Old 10-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

England12 - 19 France.....they woke up at last
Ireland10 - 22 Wales
Sorry guys....
Semi finals next week...
Australia - New Zealand Auckland
Wales - France Auckland