The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 02:45 AM

tob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Photography Chat Thread;

Thank you for the positive feedback
I have used a filter "Topaz Clean" from Topaz Clean - Edge and Texture Control

Trygve
Old 11-12-2011, 09:03 AM

grassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nice

Click the image to open in full size.

This was taking using a camera phone.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:18 AM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

I was shown topaz adjust the other night during a photog meeting, I really like the art side to what it does, unfortuneatly I need a newer version of photoshop before I can get it.. thats what i get for using a 2001 program haha. the Topaz adjust has some cool painting and HDR effects I want to do bad.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:00 PM

tob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to behold

You can also use the plugin in Lightroom , Aperture and iPhoto.
Here is a picture off a fishing friend with the filters on

Trygve

Last edited by tob1; 11-12-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:04 PM

siskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nice

Neat that it's lightroom compatible, I try to keep as much of my workflow as possible in lightroom. It's not so pricey as far as plugins go. It's definitely on my radar.

Edit- Oh well, the bundle is not cheap. Good plugins rarely are.

Steelheader's Anonymous.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:32 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I really wish we all lived close together because I would need coaching in order to learn how to use all this software. On Tuesday I am going to Anchorage and will come home with a Photoshop Elements 10 program. The questions will begin in earnest then You fellows will be my on-line support.

PS: Just had an after thought, if we all lived here we could help one another plow snow
Old 11-12-2011, 04:05 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Ard, I will hopefully be picking up Elements 10 soon as well, so we can learn it together! I'm more familiar with the older versions, we'll see how much it has changed!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 11-12-2011, 05:07 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
if we all lived here we could help one another plow snow
Or catch giant fish like Ard does!

d
Old 11-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrx View Post
Or catch giant fish like Ard does!

d
That would be kinda fun too huh?

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-12-2011, 10:14 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

elements 10 is on my xmas list My aps 7 from 01 is getting OLD. but it has served me well on many a chopping contest. dare i post some.