The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree395Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 10:33 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default a foody thread?

after seeing/submitting all the tasty food stuff lately, i think this should be the start of the"foody" thread.
i'll gat it kicked off with a turkey i baked today

Click the image to open in full size.

lets see what goodies you all are making.

casey

ARFE
Old 01-09-2012, 10:51 PM

tbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: a foody thread?

A few months ago, but I love the photo.
From a well stocked mountain reservoir nearby.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:01 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute

looks great
love the jalapenos

casey

ARFE
Old 01-09-2012, 11:08 PM

famill00 will become famous soon enough

I'm not that far from you Casey. Only about 45 minutes. Any time you want to bake a turkey randomly on a Monday my wife and I will come over for dinner..... Baking turkey's in my family is usually reserved for holidays!

-Forrest
Old 01-09-2012, 11:24 PM

forrest,
sounds good would love to meet you guys

casey

ARFE
Old 01-09-2012, 11:27 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-09-2012, 11:37 PM

lthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Tide View Post

Whole hog BBQ!!! I'm drooling!! Let me know when you do the next one, I'll bring the beer!

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Over the weekend I made a Turkey/Chicken Dumpling soup. I had a frozen turkey breast carcass from a turkey I smoked for Thanksgiving. So I made the stock from the breast and then threw in some chicken, carrots, celery and onion. Made the dumpings from scratch, mighty tasty soup. But no photos.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:38 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread Casey, I love to cook...and you reminded me that I was going to prep a stew for the crock for the morning! Too late now... Good looking bird, roasting turkey's for a Monday dinner? That's dedication.

Tom, I saw the picture in your album and love it. I have to ask, did you add some liquid when you baked or roasted that? That mix of red potatoes, red onion, lime, cilantro, jala's looks great and I hope they cooked down into a nice chutney.

Rip Tide...that better be a suckling pig...and not a big opossum!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 01:16 AM

fishingguru is on a distinguished road

Wow, that pig looks delicious! I have nothing to show, but I'm hungry now!!
Old 01-10-2012, 08:39 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute