The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 07:40 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL playoff game....

Looking tough for the Broncos

Dave
Old 01-14-2012, 10:03 PM

kayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire instructor View Post
I view all of this football stuff as just a filler on television, meant to fill airtime until the green flag drops in Daytona!

Boogity, boogity, boogity! Let's go racin', boys!!!
at least they don't run to the right all the time.

Last edited by kayo; 01-14-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:21 PM

fire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayo View Post
at least they don't run to the right all the time.
That's exactly why The Glen is my "Home Town" NA$CAR track! Plus, the Catherine Creek runs right through the middle of the State Fire Academy, about 3 miles from The Glen, and it's a great trout stream!

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky
Old 01-14-2012, 10:37 PM

kayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire instructor View Post
That's exactly why The Glen is my "Home Town" NA$CAR track! Plus, the Catherine Creek runs right through the middle of the State Fire Academy, about 3 miles from The Glen, and it's a great trout stream!
LOL, I must be dyslectic
Old 01-14-2012, 11:32 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Well that game was ugly!

And that last 4 minutes of the Niners/Saints game was fantastic, that's what the playoffs are about.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 01-14-2012, 11:37 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Well that game was ugly!

And that last 4 minutes of the Niners/Saints game was fantastic, that's what the playoffs are about.
yep.
nigh nigh tebow
are the niners really that good?

casey

ARFE