The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 10:19 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just For Joni

Here's one for you. I know that you chuckle at the word "bodacious," but did you know that there once was a mean bull on the PBR named "Bodacious?"

Old 01-20-2012, 10:25 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just For Joni

Whenever I hear Bodacious, I remember it being used in the context of "Bodacious Bod"... isn't that from the Ninja Turtles?

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 01-20-2012, 10:44 PM

fire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to behold

Bodacious Ta-Ta's... from Officer and a Gentleman.

"Look at them bodacious set of ta-tas." Ensign Candidate Sid Worley refering to Lisa Blount charecter, Lynette....

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky
Old 01-20-2012, 11:36 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

"bodacious" - from bill and teds excellent adventure
fun stuff for sure

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

ARFE
Old 01-20-2012, 11:39 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Is bodacious babe a line from Bill and Ted then? They are rather similar to the Ninja Turtles in demeanor...

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 01-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I see Bill and ted I imagine them playing air guitars.

EXCELLENT!!

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 01-21-2012, 03:01 AM

famill00 will become famous soon enough

That was the baddest bull ever to hit the PBR circuit. He hurt so many people they retired him. His sperm was/is worth millions. Bulls like that are hard to come by.

-Forrest
Old 01-21-2012, 06:52 AM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if it would have been against the regs to strap some padding on that monster's head?!
Old 01-21-2012, 11:32 AM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute

I read that 135 men tried to ride him. Only 6 went the full 8 seconds.