The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 08:50 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A sad day

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of Joni's Sister,my thoughts are with you both as I know what you are going through,it's not an easy time,so all the best to you both.
Cheers & Best wishes.

May I also add,Casey my thoughts are with you as Well
Brian.

Last edited by Liphookedau; 01-28-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:56 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all so much. This is a tough one as she was always taking care of our middle sister and myself. When our mother unexpectedly passed in 2007, we became even closer.
She filled that gap perfect.
I am so sorry to you Casey as well. My grandmother dies many years ago, I was 12. She died to cancer just like my sister, so I have basically seen this twice. Happy, rosey, all giving women dwindle down to nothing.
She is my hero, and all I can say to her now is, "I will see you later".
Old 01-28-2012, 10:25 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of your sister's passing Goddess. 62 is too young but her suffering is over.

We had the memorial service last Saturday for my father.
I got to hear plenty of positive stories about his life from his family and friends.
I needed that as my mind was clouded with his final years when he was sick and needed constant care.
It's good to move on
Old 01-28-2012, 10:49 AM

darwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the rough

My sincere condolences to all that have lost a loved one.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:13 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Mojo: My condolences go out to you and Joni, losing a loved one is always very difficult. You guys will be in my prayers!

Old 01-28-2012, 03:35 PM

fire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to behold

Joni & Mojo,

My sincere condolences on your loss.

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky
Old 01-28-2012, 04:41 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

I hope you can take some comfort in that she was released from her pain. That thought has helped me in the past.
Gary
Old 01-28-2012, 06:37 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very sorry, Joni and Alan. I'm sure this has been a rough time for both of you.

But it sounds like the memories of Joni's sister are all good and it's the memories that will keep her alive for you going forward.

It takes a very special person to be able to handle RA and cancer with a positive attitude and still keep smiling. It's always the people who show us strength in the face of adversity that remind us that you should never give up the fight for a good life.

I'm sure she's resting peacefully now, looking down on the two of you and the others in her family and hoping that everything will be OK for everyone.

Allan
Old 01-28-2012, 08:18 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Joni and Mojo, so sorry for your loss...

Casey the same thoughts for you and yours...

Dan
Old 01-29-2012, 08:11 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Joni, Mojo, Casey,

Sorry for you loss

Condolences and prayers sent your way.

Dave

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.