The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 02:21 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default Ya'll be safe

I know Im not the only one here in the midwest / Ohio River valley, this weather this evening is looking to get interesting, and already is in places. You know when the storm chasers from the plains start to converge in your area things arent looking to be good. and on the map I use I see 20 live feeds from chasers with in 100 miles of me. My cameras are ready, will see how it goes. batten down.
Mike
Old 03-02-2012, 04:22 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ya'll be safe

You guys doing ok so far? Round two missed is completely this morning. it went north and south of us. i found out today that my buddy who getting married tomorrow was going to his parents condo on table rock lake for the honeymoon and the comndo is completely destroyed for a direct hit of a tornado.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 03-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Hopin' for the best for everyone.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 03-02-2012, 08:00 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

Im all good, I post a few photos later. You will be seeing henryvilly north of Louisville on the news. its BAD
Old 03-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Stay safe. Take the warnings serious. Let us know how you are.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:50 PM

auntrout will become famous soon enough

Stay safe. I have family in Murfreesboro, TN and they said they let the kids out of school half day in preparation for the bad weather.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:40 PM

Tornadoes kill at least 25 in IN, KY, OH; town leveled, - WAVE 3 News - Louisville, Kentucky

heck of a mess.
UPDATE 27 now... total covering all the storms today

Last edited by mbphotos54; 03-02-2012 at 11:58 PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:55 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Stay safe out there. I also have familiy in the area - spread out through Ohio. Prayers are with you.

d

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.