The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree2Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Exclamation This is It, We Need To Pour It ON! Please Read This Post

On Friday the 23rd every vote cast for the Casting For Recovery effort will count as Ten, '10' votes.

If you are already trying to make the voices of fly fishermen and women heard, that's Great! If you don't know what I'm talking about go find the Casting For Recovery thread here in the Lodge Den forum and get registered!

If you have multiple e-mail addresses this is the day to remember to use them all. I vote from my home - Outlook Express e-mail, my Yahoo e-mail, my Gmail, and my forum account so that will put me in for 40 votes this Friday.

Please spread the word about this and then touch base with friends and family to remind them to help Fly Fishers make this happen.

Thank you all for what you are doing.

Please use this link to find your way to the voting process. You submit your e-mail and they send you the voting page link. This is the one day we need you to do it; Today.

yatahey and mrs_fysh like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 03-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friday March 23, We Need To Pour It ON!

Ard: Thanks for the heads up. I went to cast my vote for today and the "Casting for Recovery" entry wasn't there, any idea what is going on?

Old 03-20-2012, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Larry,I could vote a few minutes ago...no problem
Old 03-20-2012, 03:53 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute

The Voting spot has been moved to the top of the page because of the Pink Power thing that I have posted about.

Don't scroll down, look at the top of the organizations list.

Ard

Old 03-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Administrator

We need to keep this in mind,

On Friday the 23rd every vote cast for the Casting For Recovery effort will count as Ten, '10' votes.

If you are already trying to make the voices of fly fishermen and women heard, that's Great! If you don't know what I'm talking about go find the Casting For Recovery thread here in the Lodge Den forum and get registered!

If you have multiple e-mail addresses this is the day to remember to use them all. I vote from my home - Outlook Express e-mail, my Yahoo e-mail, and my Gmail account so that will put me in for 30 votes this Friday.

Please spread the word about this and then touch base with friends and family to remind them to help Fly Fishers make this happen.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Default Re: This is It, We Need To Pour It ON! Please Read This Post

Bumping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post

If you have multiple e-mail addresses this is the day to remember to use them all. I vote from my home - Outlook Express e-mail, my Yahoo e-mail, my Gmail, and my forum account so that will put me in for 40 votes this Friday.

Please use this link to find your way to the voting process. You submit your e-mail and they send you the voting page link. This is the one day we need you to do it; Today.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:33 PM

mrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Ard for keeping this bumped!

Important day for CFR. My hope is that we can make a difference for all those survivors!

Thanks to all of you for voting!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Administrator

I have a correction; I' have 5 e-mail accounts, so that's 50 from this console this morning

Old 03-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Bump!
Get yer vote in.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 03-23-2012, 06:18 PM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of

Thanks for the bumps. I missed this earlier.

Yat's Blog: http://pleinaircolorado.blogspot.com/
Closed Thread