The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By oarfish

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 09:25 PM

mrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to behold
Default Utah Folks....

A fun night out for the ladies!
Send your wife, your significant other, your mom and your sister!

We are hosting our first annual Bunco Bash to help raise money for Utah's Casting for Recovery retreat.

Here's all the info:
BUNCO BASH
- Let the Good Times Roll -
Friday, May 4th 2012
6:00-6:30 Registration & Social
6:30-9:00 Dinner & Bunco
Suncrest Community Center
2016 East Village Green Circle, Draper, UT 84920
$25 per player
Dinner & drinks served - Prizes awarded
Reserve your spot now! - Space is limited!
Register at: https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=d3458f

Also accepting donations to help with the dinner and prizes.

Thanks for your support!
Old 04-16-2012, 04:16 PM

oarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to all
Default Re: Utah Folks....

I'd love to meet up with you and your other there but time and miles so a donation is all I can do, good luck!

Rick
fysh likes this.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs Fysh ( by the way, I am use to just using the first letters of ones name, but though M F might not work...LOL)

I would love to party and raise money. I can't answer yes yet. That is my sisters birthday and she passed away in Jan. so it would be nice to be with people that night. Give me a week and I will let you know for sure.

Did I mention, my sister died of Cancer, so this would be good.

Last edited by Joni; 04-16-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:32 PM

mrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oarfish View Post
I'd love to meet up with you and your other there but time and miles so a donation is all I can do, good luck!

Rick
Thanks Rick! MUCH appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
Mrs Fysh ( by the way, I am use to just using the first letters of ones name, but though M F might not work...LOL)

I would love to party and raise money. I can't answer yes yet. That is my sisters birthday and she passed away in Jan. so it would be nice to be with people that night. Give me a week and I will let you know for sure.

Did I mention, my sister died of Cancer, so this would be good.
I'm so sorry for your loss Joni.

We would love to have your there, I hope it works out. Bring a friend or two, it's sure to be a great night.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:05 PM

Bumping...Hoping to meet more of you from Utah.