The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 01:14 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo
Default Re: Best Day Fishing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Great advice. I am also very happy for you. Things are very very tough right now. Good luck in your new job.
Dan
Thanks Dan!! You are so right about how tough it is out there. You just can't quit and stay on it till your right one in the right place.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
That's great news Davo!!!!Really happy you finally got a jobMy son has been unemployed for a long while and I do know what you felt....
Thanks JP!! Sorry to hear your son is going through the same thing. All I can say is for him to stay positive and keep after it!! It's timing right now out there. Hope he finds something soon!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 04-21-2012, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Besf Day Fishing!!

Good on ya Dave, glad it all worked out.

So how was the fishing?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 04-21-2012, 08:44 AM

bobafett will become famous soon enoughbobafett will become famous soon enough

Great news dave! congrats on being able to continue living the dream! Gettin' out today on the Henry's Fork, after we do some recon a secret creek in the area!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:10 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Good on ya Dave, glad it all worked out.

So how was the fishing?
The fishing was great too!!. Back at it this morning and hopefully tomorrow as well. Beautiful weather for it!!

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
Great news dave! congrats on being able to continue living the dream! Gettin' out today on the Henry's Fork, after we do some recon a secret creek in the area!
Thanks!! Hope you have a great day and your secret creek is all you hope it will be!!

Old 04-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I've been rooting for you and you pulled it off in the last seconds!

Good news,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-21-2012, 10:23 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Happy for you! Been there myself. Glad you got the good news in an appropriate place . That makes it that much sweeter.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 04-21-2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I've been rooting for you and you pulled it off in the last seconds!

Good news,

Ard
Thanks Ard!! I did really stretch it out there did I not!!

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
Happy for you! Been there myself. Glad you got the good news in an appropriate place . That makes it that much sweeter.
Boz

Thanks!! It did make a good day of fishing that much better

Old 04-21-2012, 08:50 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Very good news Davo

They have me working in Southwest Texas at the moment... Lets hope I get sent back to Northern Arkansas.

Dave
Old 04-21-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
Very good news Davo

They have me working in Southwest Texas at the moment... Lets hope I get sent back to Northern Arkansas.

Dave
Thanks Dave. Best wish for get you move wish!!

Old 04-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Davo: That is great news, congrats! I know how you hated the thought of having to move so this is definitely a fantastic opportunity for you.

Larry