The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree234Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 05:57 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whatcha listenin to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Tide View Post
Joe Cocker 1996-11-16

Joe Cocker
1996-11-16
SWF Studios
Baden-Baden, Germany

Joe Cocker (vocals, percussion)
Chris Stainton (keyboards, piano, harmonica)
Dean Parks (guitar)
Hutch Hucthinson (bass)
Jim Keltner (drums)
Agree with Joe Cocker!

Whenever I'm getting on the superhighway to make a long distance run, I always put on his first album and go straight to Hitchcock Railway. Makes the up-shifting coming down the ramp all the more fun!

I first pasted the 1969 YouTube version, but quickly deleted it..... due to content. Still like the original version better though.....

Pocono
Old 12-17-2011, 08:27 AM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

right now!
Old 12-17-2011, 12:08 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

Grateful Dead - Birdsong - YouTube

One of the best recordings of this song
Old 12-17-2011, 12:49 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

Oh, man, I saw the Dead at both the Filmore East and Filmore West, not to mention more than a few points in between. I don't remember whether I had a good time or not (LOL), but I bet I did!
Gary
Old 12-17-2011, 01:05 PM

planettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud of

Daryl and Todd...from Daryl's house....

Everytime You Go Away - Todd Rundgren - YouTube

PT/TB

http://planettrout.wordpress.com/
Old 12-17-2011, 01:19 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

Thats killer!!! I had a few oppertunities but I was alot younger and didn't know what I missing! I've seen The Dead quite a few times but no Jerry My Ma is somewhat of "Head" so I've got some wicked recordings. One of the all time best shows I've been to was Phil and Friends at Waterloo Village in NJ. It was great because was an outdoor venue so I stayed out in the lot....WILD!
Old 12-17-2011, 03:00 PM

jhammer has a spectacular aura aboutjhammer has a spectacular aura about

I always listen to classic rock. Usually AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Foreigner, and Dio. I also like Metallica, Korn, and Slipknot. I like Kiss too, but I can't stand Gene's ego lol. Bring Ace and Peter back!
Old 12-17-2011, 03:00 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent call on the Boz Scaggs track Gary! I had to go back into the vinyl vault for Duane Allman Anthology to spin that one! Bill, love Reckoning, but how about the Without A Net version with Branford Marsalis on sax? Was lucky enough to catch the December '93 show when he sat in with the boys again in LA. milt.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:39 PM

An all-tme, little known, fav of mine. Horrible mix, but I have the original album (Allman and woman):
Old 12-17-2011, 05:21 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt05254 View Post
An all-tme, little known, fav of mine. Horrible mix, but I have the original album (Allman and woman):
I saw the Gregg Allman Band play back around the time of that album.
It was the only show that I've ever walked out on. He was so high that he couldn't play or sing.