The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree210Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 11:08 PM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whatcha listenin to?

The Baseball game on the radio while waiting for the rain to stop! Good to go old school now and then!
waterfordcreek likes this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 06-25-2013, 11:25 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

old school primus
cattech89 likes this.

ARFE
Old 06-26-2013, 05:30 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Cardoso's Milonga. I have to play it tonight at a recital......................

Pocono
Old 06-26-2013, 12:00 PM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold

Last week I finally remembered to look for a copy of The Traveling Wilburys when I was in a store that sells such things. Today I'll burn a copy for the truck.
Yesterday, before I started my PT, I dug thru the closet and brought out all my old 7" reels of tape and played some of that while I grunted my way to a healthy spine. First pick at random: The sound track from the Movie "FM". Some good tunes. Two on there "Bad Man" by Randy Meiser and "Livingston Saturday Night" by Jimmy Buffet give a little wink and a nod to stat rape. My how times have changed.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey
Old 06-30-2013, 08:45 AM

enolaeagle is a jewel in the roughenolaeagle is a jewel in the roughenolaeagle is a jewel in the rough

Chief Thread Starter
Mother Approved...
Old 07-25-2013, 07:49 AM

siege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to beholdsiege is a splendid one to behold

Big band jazz. From Benny Goodman, Artie Shaw, and the Dorsies, to the new stuff from today's artists. Also New Orleans jazz, and the blues.
As a guy who had his first date and first car in the 60's, I like that old time rock and roll,too
Old 07-25-2013, 02:35 PM

troutchaser8 is just really nicetroutchaser8 is just really nicetroutchaser8 is just really nicetroutchaser8 is just really nicetroutchaser8 is just really nice

I listen to a lot of rock : Rush, Foo fighters, fuel, goo goo dolls, matchbox twenty, Bob Seger, and Bryan Adams are some of my favorites.

Last edited by troutchaser8; 07-25-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 11:34 AM

loringj will become famous soon enoughloringj will become famous soon enough

I like listen to a wide variety of things but have always been a country fan. I pre ordered the new Luke Bryan album on ITunes and it came last night. Have to say one of my favs right now, it has a different new sound to it than regular country but its worth a listen.
Justin
Old 10-02-2013, 08:35 PM

planettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud of

My daughter Ally (on the right), wandering in the desert...

Click the image to open in full size.

PT/TB

http://planettrout.wordpress.com/
Old 10-02-2013, 08:55 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Whatcha listenin to?

Odd off as this may sound the TV show "Family Feud" Lots of odd off questions and you get 'point.' 200 and you win. Know who comes up with these questions but the answers are amazing.

Win five 'games' and you win a new car, in the day to day, just money.

Total hoot to watch!