The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree234Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2014, 09:40 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whatcha listenin to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchmesir View Post
My 11 year old niece was enjoying some of the great music videos on this thread. Then she got to this one.

It is inappropriate

This is a family oriented site. That video misses that point. I support freedom of choice. Listen to what you enjoy, but please consider who the audience is when you share your choices and post them for anyone to stumble upon.
fredaevans and jbird like this.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:42 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

milt spawn likes this.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:39 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by siege View Post
My 11 year old niece was enjoying some of the great music videos on this thread. Then she got to this one.

It is inappropriate

This is a family oriented site. That video misses that point. I support freedom of choice. Listen to what you enjoy, but please consider who the audience is when you share your choices and post them for anyone to stumble upon.
Forgive me... I must've misunderstood the thread title when it read "whatcha listenin to"... Because I posted what I was listening to...
Old 01-21-2014, 02:41 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey milt, great to hear you enjoyed the show. If you're on youtube, make sure to subscribe to that users channel. He's got some great stuff up there already but continues to add more amazing content.

Kinda crazy that we went from trading tapes, tuning in to the GD hour on local radio stations, to trading CD's, being able to download whole shows, watching shows on youtube. Gary Lambert and several callers were having a similar discussion last weekend on Tales from the Golden Road on GD's Sirius channel regarding tape trading and memorabilia. Pretty cool how this whole thing has evolved.
milt spawn and thewalker1013 like this.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:53 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Archive.org is full of GD shows... I myself also have a printer paper box full of tapes and over 2500 GD songs on my external hdd... You could say I'm a slight dead head... Never got to see the Grateful part but have seen the dead and rhythm devils... Ratdog and Phil and Friends a couple times
Old 01-21-2014, 03:17 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys like the "boots" you need to check out SugarMegs

Enough free live music to make a deadhead cry
Old 01-21-2014, 07:07 PM

Thumbs up Re: Whatcha listenin to?

Ahhh, SugarMegs. Thanks for the reminder Rip. I haven't visited there in a while, I too have been using Archive.org. SugarMegs has come a long way since I last was there.
Old 01-22-2014, 02:05 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

I really dig Andrew Bird, this is amazingly beautiful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8dwWHjLUGk
Old 01-22-2014, 08:44 PM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-28-2014, 10:54 AM

calftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to beholdcalftail is a splendid one to behold

Pete Seeger has died.......

milt spawn likes this.