The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fantasy football

With the NFL season fast approaching I'm curious as to how many forum members play fantasy football?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 07-07-2012, 11:11 PM

stenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud of
Default Re: Fantasy football

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post

With the NFL season fast approaching I'm curious as to how many forum members play fantasy football?
Yes, love it. This season will be our 20th... all original members... makes the NFL completely watchable.

Click the image to open in full size.

The Illudium Q36 Explosive SPACE MODULATORS!

"We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring
Old 07-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

20 years!
That's amazing in and of itself, but to have all the original members still playing....even more amazing.

It's funny how it does make the whole NFL not just your favorite team more interesting.

Who's your NFL team?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 07-08-2012, 07:30 PM

ak allen has a spectacular aura aboutak allen has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to ak allen

I play most seasons.
"To go fishing is the chance to wash one's soul with pure air, with the rush of the brook, or with the shimmer of sun on blue water. It brings meekness and inspiration from the decency of nature, charity toward tackle-makers, patience toward fish, a mockery of profits and egos, a quieting of hate, a rejoicing that you do not have to decide a darned thing until next week. And it is discipline in the equality of men - for all men are equal before fish."
~ Herbert Hoover
Old 07-08-2012, 08:38 PM

tamster321 will become famous soon enoughtamster321 will become famous soon enough

Last year was my first year playing in a league and I loved it!! I can't wait to play this year! I got second last year!
Old 07-09-2012, 07:33 PM

lancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of light

Last year I was the last seed to make the playoffs with a 6-7 record. I won the championship. I'll be playing again.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator

Gotta love a sneaker Lance!

Anyone else play?

Old 07-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator

Anyone?

Old 07-25-2012, 10:51 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

I've missed the last two seasons between grad school and going nuts fly fishing, but I will hopefully we getting back into it this year.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 07-31-2012, 11:05 PM
Super Moderator

I started a league for this season and still have a few spots left (3-5). If your interested in playing send me a pm and I'll get you the information.

No money is needed to join and none will be paid out, the only prize is bragging rights for the year. Give it a try, no prior experience needed.