The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 11:47 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default cat lover thread

i grew up with cats, and dogs, but i love a good kitty
anyone else??
heres jedi-

Click the image to open in full size.

what say you on felines?

casey

ARFE
Old 10-11-2012, 02:18 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: cat lover thread

We have one here called Stranger

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-11-2012, 09:27 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

My girls have a cat and our german shepherd considers it his personal chew toy. Doesn't try to kill, just carries it around and soaks with dog slobbers...lol Gotta love that dog!

Dave
Old 10-11-2012, 10:25 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

My wife likes cats so we've always had one since were were married.
I never cared one way or the other about them until they started to "multiply". When we got up to 5, I decided they they were actually kinda fun. The different personalities are more apparent and they're not "just cats" anymore

Right now we have 4
Bob is the oldest and the patriarch... he just showed up at the back door one day and never left.
TC and Benny are brothers. TC is mischievous and quite intelligent (he's the most tip-top ) .... Benny looks and acts sweet but he's the hunter of the group
Olivia is the youngest and is a rescue. She likes to think that she's in charge, but that doesn't go over that well with the boys.
It's all fun

TC

Benny

Last edited by Rip Tide; 10-11-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:53 PM

innes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to behold

As the local Cat Wrangler, I've got a couple of Gatos that need fixing once in a while.
This is Moochie. Pound Cat from Yucca Valley, Ca. He's been all over the world and uses me as a chew toy. He sleeps with us every night since we brought him home.

This is Cleo. She was hit by a car in Seoul, South Korea, and her jaw was broken. She was going to be put down but my wife and daughter jumped in and saved her. She has a bit of a weight problem but we're working on that.
They are both indoor cats and just eat, sleep, poop and peep.